Who We Are
Sphera Sail was founded in 2002 thanks to its owner’s enthusiasm and passion for sailing and Lake Garda. Skills and qualifications (instructor for Glenans, FFV, FIV, Caprera , VDWS, instructor for sailing licenses ) make Sphera Sail a landmark for sailing on Lake Garda for both beginners and experts. The broad array of boats, constantly maintained, can satisfy the needs of sailors of all levels. The fleet consists of dinghies and cruisers and allows to manage a variety of activities: From sailboat charter to regattas, from the Incentive To Sail Holiday to Try to Sail and Sailing school trips.
- Rental of dinghies, skiffs and catamarans from beginners to experts, for individual or group lessons (school trips included)
- Rental of cruisers, with the chance of renting the whole fleet for company events, team building activities, etc.
- Training sessions for regattas, using boats equipped with gennaker and spinnaker and onshore assistance
- Organization of Company Events, with broad grass terrace with lake view, grill area and covered area in case of bad weather
- Group lessons for all levels and ages with qualified instructors, in collaboration with AssoSphera
- Private lessons on dinghy / cruiser
- Rental of tender
To our customers we offer a grill area, green grass terraces with olives, all facing the stunning scenary of the lake. We also have both internal and external parking slots. Shower facilities and changing rooms are also available. Throughout the years we achieved and strive to maintain technical sailing professionalism, without forgetting the fun.